The County Secretary for Cork is Annette Newman
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, there will be no County Championships until further notice.
Rules for RILSA County Championships
- Players must reside within the County or have resided within the County for 1 year prior to 31st December each year in order to be eligible to enter.
- There must be at least 4 entries to hold a County Championship
- The full rules of snooker will apply to these County Championships with the exception of the foul and a miss rule when snookered on the object ball. (for more information on this, please contact email@example.com)
- An entry fee of €5 applies
- The County Championship Winner will receive a Gold County Championship Medal and a Silver County Championship Medal to the R/Up. In the event that there is more than 12 entries then there will be medals for the Semi Finalists
- Dress Code is neat casual ie Association Polo Shirt/Blouse with slacks or dark leggings. If you are entering from a School/College then school uniform will be accepted. Comfortable shoes is advised
- With regard to the format of the event, it will depend on numbers entering and it will be up to the Tournament Director or County Secretary to make the final decision on the format for the event. Notice of such will be made available after the entries are in and posted at the venue on the morning of the event.